Wednesday 3 July 2013

Renuka having sex first time with her batch mate

My name is Nithin and I am here to narrate my own first encounter when I was a teen and studying in school. I am 24 years old now, fair, handsome, athletic guy from Kerala. This was my first experience with any girl. I joined violin classes when I was in 6th standard in our town. I have been trained in violin for five years. This incident happened when I was in 9th standard.
One year before another girl had joined violin classes. Her name is Renuka. She was an acquaintance at first with our friendship restricted to only Hi and Bye with a smile when we see eachother. Since, I am a bit of reserved kind of guy, I never really talked to her. As time passed, I got chance to talk to her more and became friends. 
She was studying in another reputed school, the same standard (8th at the time she joined our classes) as mine. To describe her, she was good looking (all girls are good looking in my opinion ;)) with great boobs for the standard of 9th class girl. She was average complexion, slight hair on arms and legs and nice ass.
Even though I used to talk to her normally, I had intentions to see her naked and feel her body. I was horny like any other teen and likes hairly girls. We used to have the classes on Saturdays and Sundays but I only went on Sundays since I had school all other days of the week. I was
senior considering my longer tenure in the violin class and she used to seek help from me as I was also the pet of our teacher and used to assist her in class.

We used to have programs organized by our academy with musical festivals, kacheri on every auspicious occasions. Renuka was also taking training in Music and dance. This incident happened during the day of one such program. Renuka had a dance program alone for her arangettam.
She was also supposed to join me and a few other violin class-mates for a group performance of violin later the same day. she did Bharathanatyam for her arangettam and did a good job. I went back-stage to congratulate her on her performance and debut. She was happy as I praised her dance. I told her she looked awesome in that make-up and Bharathanatyam attire at which she blushed.
I had no idea at that time how the day would turn out. Since we had our performance after about a couple of hours, she told me we will do some brush-up and final practise before our program. I said Ok and asked where we will practise. She said we can go to the top floor of the academy. She will wait in their dressing room there and once she changes, we can sit for sometime and fine-tune our performance.
The other two people who were in our group had not yet arrived since we still had some time before the program. I took my violin and hers and went upstairs. Renuka had already gone top floor. I had never been to top floor before since it was mainly used for as a ware-house and had
couple of other rooms.

I didnt know which room she would be in but heard her chilanka foot steps. I went into one of the rooms but no body was there. I went and pushed the door of the other room and to my shock, Renuka was removing her Saree. We both were taken aback and didn't speak a word. She was in her blouse and skirt. I didnt tell anything and slowly got inside the room and locked the door.
I was staring at her stomach. She was trying to cover her semi-clad body with her saree. I caught the end of it and asked her to show me. She told me to shut-up and get out or she will shout. I requested her not to shout and to make up for it pulled out my dhoti. She was awestruck and asked me, Nithin what are you doing? I told her we are even Steven now and to my amazement she smiled.
I went closer to her and took the saree from her hand and threw it on the coat near by. She was bit nervous, and I whispered in her ear to relax and licked her ear-lobes. It's only us here and I wanted to see her. I hugged her from behind and kisssed her neck while locking her hairy hands. Her perfume and make-up smell were driving me crazy.
I slowly left her hands and moved up to grab her boobs. She puffed suddenly and turned. Renuka was getting more and more turned on. She looked into my eyes and our eyes exchanged glances of our lust. I started pressing her boobs harder and she started unbuttoning my shirt to my surprise. I moved my hand down and grabbed her ass.
She opened my shirt and bit my nipples and licked on them. I pulled her closer lifting her inner skirt. She suddenly felt my dick poking her and asked me with a naughty look what is down there so hard. I told her to see for your self. She removed my unbuttoned shirt and all of a sudden I kissed her lips. I was sucking her very hard since it was my first kiss and I didn't know the ettiquettes.
I licked her lips and she was doing the same back at me. We sucked and licked each other for around 5 minutes. I told her to put her tongue out and sucked her tongue. We exchanged saliva and when I looked at her, I could see my saliva on her chin.Her hair was dishevelled by this time and her make-up disturbed. I pushed her on to the bed and removed her blouse and inner skirt. She was wearing a black bra and white panties with flower on them.
I was very horny seeing her body with medium hair. I pinned her hands above her head and looked at her arm-pits. She was also turned on very much. I felt her arm-pits and pulled her under-arm hair. I licked her whole hands and made them wet. Then I let her loose and groped her boobs.
I undid her bra and threw it off. I saw her tender boobs infront of my eyes with brown nipples. I was madly horny. My dream of seeing her naked had come true. I bit her nipples. She started moaning... aaahhh...mmm... Nithin... I looked at her and asked if it hurt. She said do again. I got back to work again sucking her boobs and pressing it simultaneously.
She was moaning nicely and that was song to my ears. I licked her body and navel. Filled her navel with my saliva and spread it all over. I went back to kiss her when I realised something touching my man hood... I looked into her eyes and asked, you want to see? She was curious and said yes. I laid back and she sat up. My prick was hard as a rod inside my brown undies.
She slowly removed my undies and my 6 inch rod greeted her. She said this is very big. I took her hands and kept them on my cock. Her touch was so sensuos, it sent shivers on my body. She examined it for few seconds. I told her to please kiss it. She licked it and I left a soft moan. I was in great pleasure just with her touch. She sucked my dick's tip and slowly started taking it in more.
I was in heaven and moaning aaahh... Renuka. It feels so good. She smiled seeing me in pleasure. She started jerking it and moving it up and down. I was soon about to cum. It was the first time for me and I felt huge pleasure. We both didn't know the stuff and how it works. She jerked and all of a sudden I shot my cum on her face.
She quickly moved it sideways and I shot the rest of it on my stomach. She asked me what I did and I said I dont know. It just happened and I felt awesome. She said enough and started to look for her clothes. I asked her to wait and show me what's down there for her. She said no but I was not to agree. I grabbed her again and made her lie on the bed.
I kept my legs over her body and kissed her again. Her panty was fully wet. I asked her what that was and she said it happens like that.I caressed her body and slowly moved my hand inside her panty. It was so slippery and I just rubbed my fingers over her pussy. She was moaning and squeezed me tighter. I kept on rubbing my hands over her hairy pussy.
I took my hand out and squeezed her boobs. I smelt my hands and it had the strong aroma of her pussy. I made her smell it. Then I slowly removed her panty and knelt in front of her pussy. She was bushy and I slowly parted her legs to get a closer view of her pussy. I opened her pussy with my hands and saw the heavenly hole. I licked my hand and slowly rubbed her clit.
She was moaning in pleasure. I slowly inserted one finger inside her. She tried to resist but I was strong enough and fingered her forcely. She gave up and reclined to enjoy the pleasure. Her juices started flowing over my hand and I fingered her until she lay there after exploding. I kissed and smooched her again. I checked the time and realised all this happened in half an hour.
We still had one hour for our program. She changed into her churidar and I got ready with my shirt and dhoti. I said we will go downstairs and practise somewhere were there are more people. I was getting horny again seeing her. She told to keep it a secret and I promised her, I wont tell anyone. We took our violins and went downstairs were everyone was busy with the programs.

3 comments:

  1. Plz gve chance jayagoud007@gmail.com plz plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I am phani from ongole u want call boy please call me my no-9642016448 & my mail id-2009phani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam srisha 29 fashion designer and dacer in hotels. Myhubby kalyan 34Software.
    sirishakalyancpls@yahoo.com sirishakalyancpls@gmail.com
    we couples. kalyanbabu6@yahoo.com, We r dou it some ejoy.
    Only dirty chat. All in one if u want join we have kids tillnow


    My hubbys family

    sirisha 32 30 34 age 29 dancer beautician

    LAVNYA is mom 36 30 34 age 54 house wife

    pratusha is sis 34 30 32 age 28 nurse appolo hospital banglore

    ashamaduri sis 32 28 32 age 25 call center

    kaveri sis 30 28 30 age 22 beautician

    My cousin sis divya --- age 18


    Sun day my hubby frinds come to home , he is giving promotion party, that time all are drimks and smokes in my home, idont like that type party .
    iam scold him 

    Why this type partys in home. go to outside give this party.

    he told that r my boss and managers coming , u arniage all things ok .

    he told iam serious,but he is bite me and dirty fuk me cigarte my marks my body,( plse idont like this .)


    last three yrs b4 iam doing this type party in my home , that time my boss my maneger came to my home ,

    tah time ok that is my staff member ,now my hubby office team how to manage tell me. frinds pls ....

    ReplyDelete

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

© New Telugu Sex Stories, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena