Monday 24 June 2013

My Sexy Cousin's Sister

Hi to all incest lovers this is rahul (name chnged). From delhi. This is my first story on iss & this story happen a few months back This story is real one before this incident I also did not believe in incest I though this is all fact & all. Let come to the story this is a true story which happened between my cousin sister Nidhi (name changed) & me. This happen when I was doing 12th & she was doing cs My sister is very sexy & hot types she has got a lovely sweet face & nice figure she has very big boobs she is 34D-28-34 Let us come to story . We first meet on a wedding my sisters marriage some other when I saw her first time I was in heaven I haven’t seen I girl like this before She & I became friends early & started sharing personal talks. At night due to less space she & I had 2 sleep in one rum she & I talked hole night & v did not sleep.

Next morning after having breakfast we started talking at the terrace of my sister(who’s marriage is there) we talked general then suddenly she asked me do u have a girlfriend which I answered no Then I asked her do she has a bf she said no & then she asked me do u have done sex before I said I asked her same quest she said no. then said u r 20 & still a virgin & u r to sexy & hot u hv great fig & all she said I haven’t found the right ones yet Then I said do u want to have sex & to my surprised she said yes then rest of the day was normal at night she while sleeping she kissed me on checks’ & said good night. So it was a day of wedding after having breakfast she & I again went on top & started talking this time she was much open & bold to me & she again started sex topic & asked me do u want to have sex which I said yes den suddenly she asked what’s size of your dick which I was shocked & and aniseed it 6 inches in length she said ohh a big one Then I asked her what’s size of her boobs she said its 34D. Then suddenly she asked me do you want to see my boobs which I said no she insisted me & removed her top & bra & showed her boobs it’s too big to fair she asked me to touch it I touch it & its my first time to touch a females boobs then I bend down & sucked her nipples she then moaned. Then suddenly my mom called me we had to stop.
After lunch I asked her does she wants to cont what v started on top she said yes and I said I have a plan she said what?? I told her I ll tell her u just be normal & wear a red sari & at night. I just acted as I m not feeling well I told my parents I m going home early & I then asked her mom my sisters moms can I take her to as she can take care of me and at 11 pm we reached home we went to a room locked I looked at her she was wearing a red sleeveless sari with deep cut & with nice make up red lipstick red nail polish & high heels she was looking like a sex goddess the came near her I kissed at her lips we smooched for 10 mins then v broke d kiss then she I mad her lie on bed I removed her sari her blouse & petticoat she was in bra & panties she removed my shirt & pans.

I removed her bra I started sucking her nipples as I sucked she moaned loudly I sucked het nipples for 10 mins Then she removed my underwear & started sucking my dick till then it was full hard she sucked for 15 mins until I come in her mouth she swallow all my sperms without wasting a single drop den I removed her panties is was wet & cleavage she told me she clean shaved just before leaving den I sucked her tightest smelled her pussy it’s so soft sweet & warm then I started sucking it started flowing juices & she started moaning mmmh oh fuck yes then fingered it also and I made her cum & I drank all juices & den we smooched for 10 mins until my dick was again hard den I open her legs put my dick on entrance of her pussy & teased her & she shouted fuck me u sister fucker do not tease me u dirty dog take my virginity make me a women after listening this I entered her pussy it was tight very tight & after 5 min only half dick was inside & den pushed harder dick fully went inside & she closed her eyes tightly & was crying and when removed it there was blood in & out of her pussy on it was on my dick also then I again pushed it in & stared fucking at first she paint a lot but later she was enjoying it and asked more after 20 mims of fucking I cummed her pussy & she to cummed her pussy was leakin our love juice & in same night I fucked her 3.more times

2 comments:

  1. Assalam o Allikum. My name is S. Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister and no brother. I'm quite alone. I want any age of open mind & modern girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Only serious girls and ladies contact me with trust & confidence. ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true girl or lady for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam o Allikum. My name is S. Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister and no brother. I'm quite alone. I want any age of open mind & modern girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Only serious girls and ladies contact me with trust & confidence. ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true girl or lady for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

© New Telugu Sex Stories, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena