Saturday 1 June 2013

I fucked My hot girlfriend Shikha

Hello friends, this is Aman here again. Thanks for your all positive feedbacks and response on my previous story and now I am here to narrate my second story of beautiful and steamy hot sex with my hot girlfriend Shikha. It was my last year of engineering in Pune and we both are in a relationship from past seven months and we used to study together in an Engineering college.
Shikha was from Manali (H.P) and we had our first sex after six months being in relationship with each other. It was last year of our engineering. Although I used to like her a lot and used to think of her, but I never get a chance to fuck her. It was not a planned sex and we both were virgins, according to her as I never to.
She just fucked thinking that I want to marry her but I am not at ad her about my past experience. But looking at her all I was willing to fuck her ‘N’ no of times. She has a white skin and extremely fair in complexion, having perfect assets of 34-28-36. She was dam dam beautiful and moles on her lower lips add ups more to her beauty. She was bomb shell of the college.
Every guy in college used to stare like a hungry dog, whenever she passby any one. She had a beautiful boobs and sexy ass which I licked, bitten and fucked multi times. Well coming back to story, we were sitting on the roof of library where construction work was going on. We were just sitting and talking about the college fun, college couples and things going between them as like u all know girl needs gossip stuffs.
I don't know what came up to mind and I feel like kissing you and I said “Mujhe tumhe kiss karne ka mann kar raha hai”. She felt shy but allowed me and I kissed her chicks. Slowly I was caressing her hairs and we started smooching. It was dam cool moment. Our tongues started exploring each other's mouth.
I don't know when I placed my hand over her beautiful round boobs and I started pressing it. She also started moaning softly but then she suddenly pushed me and we get separated, as someone was coming upstairs. Her eyes become red and that day I realized that she is the real horny bombshell.
Mujhe yeh toh pata tha ki woh bahut hi hot hain and virgin bhi but main yeh nahi janta tha ki uski chutt me itni aag thi. Kuch der baad ussne mujhse kaha ki tum jao nahi toh kuch galat ho jayega nahi to koi hame dekh lega……par main mana nahi…..aur use jawab mein kaha “Aise kaise chala jau apni GF ko chod kar.”.
After sometime the place got vacant and I took her at corner and we again stated smooching and this time I inserted my hands in her top and pressing her boobs over the bra. We smooched for almost 10 mins with deep passion tasting each others tongue. After sometime some of her female friends called her name. We got separated and she left me with a kiss on my cheeks and smile on her face.
Now my hunger for love had reached to its peak value. I was thinking how to have a complete romantic love making with her and that also without disturbance. It just me and he and no one to disturb us. While in night on phone or chat I used to discuss the kisses we shared and try my best to convince her ready for further steps.
I was knowing that she too love it, and usually get agree with my words too. After a week I convinced her to go for next level. But all I was in need of place. I was thinking and my luck rolled out in my favor. A friend of mine, who was my classmate, who was living out alone in a flat, was going to his native place. As there was upcoming holidays.
He used to live alone in rented flat and used to spend days with her GirlFriend. We all were aware of the fact and we never used to disturb him in his private time, as we used to party at his place many times and many of my friends used to spend time with their respective girlfriends. So I told him about the situation and asked his flat keys.
As we were of each others affairs and used to support each friends in their need, especially when its girlfriend matter. He gave me the key and told me that he will be out for a week with his girlfriend. Now I got the keys, I was bit happy. In night on call I ordered shikha to take leave from hostel and tell them that she is going to her native place.
I told her to meet me in the evening market area that was 2km away from college campus for pick up. She did as I have instructed her. In evening I pick her up on my bike from market area. After having some snacks we went for long ride. I was bit happy as I was knowing that now I will proceed to next level of romance. She was happy too, as she would the peaceful time with me.
She was holding me tight on bike,and I was feeling her soft rounded boobs at my back very clearly that were generating a fire in me and my missile launcher (Penis, that I use to call). After a long drive, we made our way to my friends flat, While on way I didn’t told her anything about my plan and surprise. After half an hour we reached to my friends flat.
I opened the door and welcomed her. She asked me “Who is flat is this?”. I told her its our classmate flat. She too was knowing that friends as he was in same college and we all were friends. I told her that “Though its friends flat but for next 10 days its our residence. It’s just you and me and nobody to disturb us.”
Here this she was happy and the she hugged me and kissed my cheeks and said “I love u”, to which I replied “I love u too babe.” It was 2bhk flat with 2 nice beds and with TV in hall. I told Shikha to close her eyes. She asked me “Why? For what? Don’t play any tricks?”. “No! No tricks or pranks just close your eyes…I want to show you something” I said in reply. She did the same.
I opened one of the bed room door and told her to open her eyes and said this is our bedroom for tonight. Well it was simple bedroom but I in afternoon I had decorated it with roses and small blue light. By the time we reached at place it was late evening around 7.30pm and the darkness was giving cozy blue effect in room.
For an instance she kept looking at the room, I thought something gone wrong and my whole effort and plan gonna crash. I thought everything will go I vein but as she came out of her surprise, she just jumped on me with joy and hugged me. While making my self stable and handling I fell on the bed, holding shikha in my arms.
For sometime she rested on my chest and later on sat on me and said “U r such a darling! Today am gonna eat you?”. I loved the compliment from her and in reply I said “Banda aap ki khidmat me haazir hai”. She blushed.
After sometime I made her fall on bed from me and now I sat on her placing both hands on bed with mine and said “Dekhte hai aaj kaun kispe bhari padta hai? Aur kisko aur kitna taste karta hai?”. “Shararti kahi ke” She said and blussed. For few mins I looked in each other’s eye’s, may be it was signal for both of us…and I placed my lips on her lips and started kissing her.
The room which was filled with rose fumes and sexy blue light was adding sense to our romance. Now we started smooching each other passionately. By time while kissing her I opened her top and I still remember she was wearing a blood red dotted Bra. That was lloking marvelous on her white body.
I just removed the cups of her bra and both of her beautiful boobs popped out like two ultra soft balloons. Fir kyat ha, uske boobs makhhan ki tarah soft and smooth the aur unse bhi kahi jada gore. Maine uski choochiyon ko masalna shuru kiya aur who moan karne lagi……aaaahhhhhh, uuum, mmmmmssss & uuuuuuufffffff,. I was loving that soothing voice she was making.
She was saying “Aman plz jaan aur dabao…… plz janu ……jor se sona….tumhare haatho se massage bahut aach lag raha hai…plz jaan rukna mat,,,aur dabao…chuss lo, masal do inhe. Chaat khao, yeh sirf tumhare aur tumahe liye hai. Aahhh Aman….mazza aa raha hai jaan.”
Ab uski choochi ekdum lala hone lagi thi aur nippleas tight hokar fool rahe the. Thodi der baad usne phir mera sar pakar ka apni choochi k paas kiya aur boli, janu plz inhe chooso mera saara doodhu pee jao, kaat lo inhe, plz give me love bites. I want suvinors of your love on my body. Phir mai mast hokar uski choochiya choosne laga.
Uski garmm siskiya aur use nikalne wali aawaze mujhe aur josh de rahi thi, aur main aur kar raha tha. Mai uski choochiyaan chooste chooste uski jeans ki belt kholi aur uski panty me hath dala. Uski choot bhatthi ki tarah tap rahi thi aur lava usme se behisaab bah raha tha. Maine uske kaan me kaha, tum toh bahut mithi ho aur waise tumhari body hai aur wo hanse lagi. Fir maine use kaha, ab main tumhare love juice pine jjaa raha hu.
As it was 1st sex for her but not for mine, I just went down and place my mouth to her clean shaven pussy lips and start eating the pussy. I digged down my tongue in between her pussy lips, Now she was in heaven, and an electric current was passing on my every touch with my tongue. She was getting mad with touch.
Sometime due to which she used to raise her hips or used to force my head to go deep in her love hole. I was doing my best and more on to that I was enjoying the taste of love juice. After sometime she was begging “Aman…jaan plz ab bardash nahi ho raha hai plz fucjk me,,,,plz choddo mujhe, choddo mujhe, faad tp mere seal ko apne lund, faad do”. “Ha jaan, who bhi hoga, but I now its ur turn” I said to her.
Hearing this she just bent and took my penis in her mouth ans started sucking it deeply. I was in Heaven with the touch of her tongue on my lund. It was like someone placed ice on my penis I was in seventh heaven and was enjoying every bit of licking. Later I started to and fro motion and started fucking her mouth, To which she said “Jaan….upper nahi….niche iski jada jarurat hai, Niche isse daalo aur meri love hole ko rahat do.”
Phie mane uski blood red transparent panty utar diya. Maine uski naram choot par apna lund ragarna shuru kiya aur phir wo apni moti sexy ass hilane ladi. Wo kahne lagi janu plz mujhe mat tarpao au rise andar dalo. Maine kaha condom use karte hai warna problem ho jayegi aur pehli baat tumhe thoda dard hoga Bachha”, Per shikha kaha manne wali thi.
Ussne kaha “Nahi, meri friend bata rahi thi ki condom mein mazza nahi aata, kuch feel nahi hota aur main yeh feeling miss nahi karna chahti, Tum problem ki tension mat lo, main pills le lungi. Tum bus mujhe trip karo, main pagal hoye ja rahi hu, Bus ab apna land meri chutt me daal kar use thandak do”.
Phir kyat ha main dheere dheere lund ko uski choot me ghusana shuru kiya. Wo dard se chatpata rhi thi, Main isse thodi der rukk gaya per aur mujhse chudwane ko machalne lagi. Phir main kaha rukkne wala tha aur ek hi jhatke me aadha lund mai uski choot me ghusaya aur wo chillane lagi aaaahhhhhh, uuum, mmmmmssss uuuuuuufffffff,
haaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, maaaaarrrrrrrr gyi plz nikalo plz plz plz. Per ab mai kaha rukne wala tha. Ghusa diya pura lund uski choot me khoon sa baha aur dard bhi ho rha tha. Phir maine dhire dhire use chodne laga. Thodi der k baad uska dard bhi kam ho gaya aur who bhi enjoy karne kagi.
Kuch der baad who jor jor se kehne lagu “Yes! Yes! Fuck me Aman, Fuck me hard,,,fuck me hard..fuck ur bitch…Aman!” Phir kyat ha uski aawaz mujhe aur josh bada rahe the aur maine use jam k choda aur kariban 15 min lagatar chodne ke baad jhad gaya aur tab tak who 3 baar jhad chuki thi..
In whole night we had sex for three times, we were fully exhausted ay end and slept naked in each other’s arm. In morning around 10am we both woke up. Shikha wrapped a towel around her and went to bathroom and got freshen up. After sometime I went too. She made tea and called me to have tea. I told her to being the tea in one cup only.
She asked me “Why it so?” “Wahi, jo pyar raat bhar kiya hai use aur badhana hai, iss liye ek hi cup mein tea piyenge”. I said. She did the same, brought tea in a big cup and placed on table. I sat on chair and made her sit on my laps. And we had tea together. After tea, we kissed reach other and sat hugging each other. Remembering the last night encounter.
After sometime is she said she is going for shower. I pulled the towel wrapped around her to which she asked with shock “what is this Aman?”. “Jaan ko mera hai who mujhse kyu chupa rahe ho, tumhi ne kaha than a? to phir iss towel se duniya ki itni khubsurat assest kyu chupa rahe ho? ” I said to her.
To which she blushed but there was something mischievous in her smile and suddenly she snatched my towel too. Now again we both were naked in front of each other. We saw each other and instantly blushed at each other. I lifted in my arms and we went for a shower together, I shower we applied soap to each other, Cleaned each othet and in bathroom we had one fucking session.
After bath we came to our bed dryied each other and lied on bed and start cuddling in each other’s arms. And we decided that till we are in house we won’t be in clothes and each of us have full rights to love each other anytime in anyway we want to make love.
So this the small part of my wonderful time with my sex angel girlfriend, In my next part will share the rest part of our week session of making love.

1 comments:

  1. Iam srisha 29 fashion designer and dacer in hotels. Myhubby kalyan 34Software.
    sirishakalyancpls@yahoo.com sirishakalyancpls@gmail.com
    we couples. kalyanbabu6@yahoo.com, We r dou it some ejoy.
    Only dirty chat. All in one if u want join we have kids tillnow


    My hubbys family

    sirisha 32 30 34 age 29 dancer beautician

    LAVNYA is mom 36 30 34 age 54 house wife

    pratusha is sis 34 30 32 age 28 nurse appolo hospital banglore

    ashamaduri sis 32 28 32 age 25 call center

    kaveri sis 30 28 30 age 22 beautician

    My cousin sis divya --- age 18


    Sun day my hubby frinds come to home , he is giving promotion party, that time all are drimks and smokes in my home, idont like that type party .
    iam scold him 

    Why this type partys in home. go to outside give this party.

    he told that r my boss and managers coming , u arniage all things ok .

    he told iam serious,but he is bite me and dirty fuk me cigarte my marks my body,( plse idont like this .)


    last three yrs b4 iam doing this type party in my home , that time my boss my maneger came to my home ,

    tah time ok that is my staff member ,now my hubby office team how to manage tell me. frinds pls ....

    ReplyDelete

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

© New Telugu Sex Stories, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena