Wednesday 5 June 2013

I fucked Remya in the hills..........

It was a rainy day. The hills around were covered in fog, and trees bathing in rain. We had decided this old Victorian style cottage for our rendezvous this time. We were meeting after the long gap of 6 months, me and my beloved girlfriend Remya.
It was a long drive from the plains, and we arrived there in the morning. Breakfast was wonderful. Remya was in a cream colour saree and lazed blouse. The room was cozy and clean, with white curtains and white bed. I held her face in my arms, like a flower.
How much I missed you beloved! I whispered. She smiled and whispered back, I love you Arun. Make your lips wet, honey, I said. She rolled her tongue over her lips. I leaned to kiss her, but then changed my mind and touched her wet lips with my fingertip, and then I moved my fingertip all over her lips.
Then, taking back the wet fingertip, I asked her, Å“Honey, can you guess what am I gonna do with this?. She smiled tenderly, wondering what am I gonna do. I licked my fingertip, tasting her lovely saliva. She smiled with tender shyness, and hugged me. I made my lips wet and touched her upper lip with my lips, and then the lover one.
And we kissed lovingly, I moved my tongue across her lips, from side to side, while my hands moved along her hair. She parted her lips slowly, and I slide in my tongue inside her mouth. The taste of her saliva was erotic, and her tongue smelled like wild flower, it was so romantic. I could feel the stiffness and slipperiness of her lovely tongue, and I inhaled her salivs smell deeply.
She oozed her saliva gently into my mouth, and I received it, closing my eyes. When she gently moved back from me to adjust posture, our mixed saliva were like a silver string, not broken, between our lips.
We moved to the bed and sat side by side. I licked her earlobes. Then I made my fingertips wet, all four, in my saliva, by licking them myself, and then I loosely ran my fingertips across her belly, leaving silvery shiny wet lines across her belly sides. That was intensely romantic, and she shivered with tickles, and she smiled sensuously.
I licked her entire face, cheeks, nose, eyelids, ears, while my fingers were all moving along her belly. Then I removed my t shirt and I also removed her saree. Now she was in her skirt and blouse, the skirt was also of cream colour. Her white belly was an intensely erotic sight.
I made her lie on the bed and then began licking her entire belly, playing with my wet lips and tongue along her ribs particularly. She was laughing uncontrollably in tickles,Arun, please...please, Arunshe was whispering. Now I removed her blouse. Those lovely white boobs in white bra was an unforgettable sight.
I licked her along the lower border of her bra, leaving wet saliva trail. She was shivering. I licked her armpits. Her armpits had an intense feminine smell, which drove me more and more romantic. She kissed my chest, and licked my nipples which sent shivers all over my body.
She circled her lips and sucked my nipples hard, while with her finger, she played on my other nipple. Then she gently spit over my both nipples and made them slippery. I had closed my eyes in intense pleasure.
Remya...honey. I whispered while I kissed her lovely lips again, sucking the lower lip while she was sucking my upper lip, my hands were moving over her back and ribs and belly and navel. Now I removed her bra. I gently spat onto her right nipple from above, the thick saliva flowed down, leaving silvery trail.
And then I touched her wet nipple with my fingertip. She shivered intensely, and moaned, Arun, my darling..no one has loved me like this...im in heaven, honey.. her lips were shivering while talking these words. I sucked her nipples lovingly, and massaged her boobies. She was shivering all over.
Remya.. I whispered.i licked her entire breasts and squeezed them whole, kneading those white heavenly treasures. I removed her skirt. She was wearing a light pink colour pantees. I inhaled the lovely aroma from her inner thighs. Then I liked her along the border of her panties.
She had closed her eyes in anticipation and was biting her lips. I removed her panties and started licking her pussy. It was all wet, I used my wet tongue tip to fuck her. It was a great feeling, the pleasure I got from seeing her twisting and turning her body with uncontrollable pleasure.
My mouth was all wet with her lovely juices. I went up to kiss her, she licked my mouth clean. Then I inserted my cock inside her and we had a wonderful fucking session. The rain was still there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

© New Telugu Sex Stories, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena