Tuesday 11 June 2013

Very Romantic sex with Namitha

I asked my amma, for how many days she will go for the satsang like this. She said it is a programme to cover the entire season of summer. It may last two to three months. Organizers get the best people to give discourse etc. I said it is ok. As long as you are happy I am happy. Usually the satsang lasts upto 8 pm when they serve prasad as supper.
Some people take it some will bring it home and share it with the members of their family. My amma bring it every day and makes it a point that I partake in the prasad. She leaves immediately after lunch and hence I am alone at my home for about seven to eight hours.
I can plan to utilize the time properly. Our servant is an old lady and when she falls sick she sends her daughter, Leela. Leela is good. I squeeze her boobs everytime she comes. Once I fucked her which she also liked. She decides about fucking, once decided, she takes bath and comes fresh to the bed. We fuck leisurely and she gives me a nice blow job.
One day Leela came and when I asked her about fucking she told me to wait till she finishes the work. She has some idea that some other girls also come to get fucked. She is very proud about it. During vacation to my luck two three girls came and it finally ended up in fucking.
Leela watches my actions and when it is over she come and throws some jealousy remarks and goes away. I am afraid of fucking her often because it something goes wrong, I will not be able to show my face to anybody. In our block there are some young wives whose husbands are either in gulf countries or touring all the twenty days in a month.
They are sex starved and they come with some reason or the other to call me to their flats for checking up their computer to verify waht is wrong. Or they sit to chat with their husband through my computer. The husbands who are sex starved in gulf countries, want their wives to show their boobs or their shaven cunts etc.
This lady asks me to go out and reveal all her body to her husband and see his erect lund and be satisfied. On finishing the session and switching off the system, she has to depend on my humble cock to reach orgasm. Some lady think that I am her sex slave and want me to go to their flat and fuck her whenever they want. Some out of modesty will wait for my convenience.
Namitha once came to my house and requested my mother to allow her to take her son, i.e., me, to her flat to check her computer which is not working satisfactorily. I knew what has gone wrong. I go to her flat. The moment I enter the flat, Namithaji bolts the door and turns to me with a smile and calls me to her bedroom. Always the computers are kept in the bedrooms.
She came and sat near be, but she was not replying to my questions regarding the problem relating to her system. I checked up the computer and found it to be functioning smoothly. She asked me to open yahoo msg window. I opened it and there was no problem. Similarly I checked Gmail chat and it is also functioning well. I looked up at the smiling face of Namithaji.
She said there is nothing wrong with my computers. They why did you call me I asked. She was looking at the erection I had and the resultant bulge. Slowly she extended her hand to my bulge and felt it with her hands. Slowly she untied the knot of my pyjama and it loosened and her hand was immediately on my cock.
She pulled it out for her full view. Her eyes were wide open and expressed surprise. My cock fair in colour and fully cylindrical in shape was vert attractuve to her. It showed a length of 5 to 5and half inches. She pulled my hand and asked me to go to her in the bed. I just moved to the bed. I lied down on the bed. My pyjama was half withdrawn.
My public hair was visible and the cock in the process of getting fully erected. But Namitha took it in her mouth and her tongue was rubbing at the tip of the cock which is a highly sensitive action. I for my turn unbuttoned her nightie and removed it totally. She was stark naked inside. She wore no bra or panty.
By a natural instinct her hand went to conceal her nudity, but I forcibly removed her hand and saw her beautiful pussy. There was no hair totally. He nipples were very much aroused. I thought I should subject her to a detailed foreplay. Since there was no risk of any intruder, I removed my pyjama and fell on her started to suck her nipples while massaging the boob.
She was enjoying my act. Cooing frequently, she gave me all convenienees to proceed further. After finishing both the boobs I came down licking her abdomen and down below her navel and then to her public place. She had her own fragrance which was very attractive. Befor going for oral sex, I just wanted to examine her internal machinery.
I inserted two fingers into her vagina and pressed the roof of her vagina. She was squirming. So that is her G spot. I bent low and nimbled at her clitoris and rubbed her Gspot. I nibbled at her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. She was moaning loudly. I sucked her sensitive spot of clitoris. Namitha was a total surrender. She was highly aroused. I too.
I sat between her legs and inserted my cock in her hole. It went inside. Her cunt was full of fluids which were flowing into the bedsheet. My cock by then grew into a 6 inch rod, plunjed deep inside her cunt. With both of my hands I pressed her boobs rather roughly and then started to fuck her.
I sould of fucking pluck, pluck, pluck was heard Closing her eyes Namitha was enjoying my strokes. After a few stroked, I called her and asked her to get into a doggy position. She immediately obeyed. My cock plunjed deep into her cunt. Fucking her for about two minuted I made her to lie down and tried the spoon pose.
Then I asked to get on top of me and fuck to her heart's content. She got on to me and inserted my cock into her cunt and she started the movements to get maximum pleasure. By small change in the posture she can have enhanced pleasure. I told her I am about to cum and will throw my fluids inside her. She too was not interested to make me withdraw.
We both came together. Her fluids were flowing unto my body and to the bed. Great aount of fluids were flowing. She tied and wound her legs around me and hugged me tightly to get maximum out of her orgasm. After anpit 10 minutes we got up went to the bathroom and cleaned outselves. Namith cleaned my cock, but it got stiff again.
As soon as we came back to the bed, she made me to lie down face up and she sat on me to get my cock inserted into her cunt. My cock was fully embedded inside her. She asked me to carry her to the kitchen. I carried her with my cock fully inside her cunt and she clinging around me like a baby monkey.
In the kitchen she made two cups of coffee from the kettle and we drank the coffee with my cock fully inside her. She was a very hot girl. She wanted my cock to be inside her for longer time. If my cock goes limp, she was prepared to suck it and bring it back to life. Her only aim was sex sex sex only.
She talked sex, saw sex, But her husband comes only for a week in a month. She begged me to find time to fuck her every day, at least once. I agreed and came off. Of course it is a pleasure to fuck a passionate girl, but this was an extreme case. Each fuck was an even and worth recording.

2 comments:

Ads 468x60px

Social Icons

© New Telugu Sex Stories, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena